Fort Myers Immigration Attorney


Immigration law concerns the rather complicated, often confusing, and always changing laws that control the entry and residency of non-citizens in the United States. Immigration attorneys such as Michael Raheb help individuals and families deal with the processes, the challenges, and the occasional obstacles to entering, working, studying and staying in America.

To arrange a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney, contact us today.

Immigration Help

Non-citizens may need help complying with U.S. immigration laws when they want to:

Individuals who are already U.S. citizens can also benefit from the knowledge and experience of a qualified immigration attorney when they want to bring relatives to the U.S. to work, study, visit or live. Immigration laws serve as the “gatekeeper” for the United States: the laws determine who can enter the U.S., how long they can stay, and when they must leave.

Visa Help

Most foreigners who want to come to the U.S.—whether to live here permanently or to visit for whatever reason—must get a visa to do so. Michael Rehab can help individuals needing:

  • Work Visas
  • Family Visas
  • Visitor Visas
  • Student Visas

Each of these categories has a complex set of rules and requirements for eligibility. Because there are many specific types of visas, it’s best to have an experienced immigration attorney who is familiar with the system to guide and counsel you in the visa application process.

Green Card Help

A green card is the permission to stay in the U.S. as a permanent resident. A person with a green card can live and work in the U.S. indefinitely, and usually can apply for citizenship. Family members of U.S. citizens make up the majority of green card holders. There are strict and extensive qualification requirements for getting a green card, and Michael Rehab can explain your options and help you through the green card application process if you’re eligible.

Citizenship Help

Gaining U.S. citizenship gives a person the same set of rights as an American-born citizen. The process for becoming a U.S. citizen is also an area in which a qualified immigration attorney can help. If your dream includes becoming a citizen, you can turn to Michael Rehab. He can help you with the citizenship process and can work with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS; formerly the INS or Immigration and Naturalization Service) on your behalf.

For all visa, green card, and citizenship matters, contact the law office of Michael Rehab. We’re looking forward to helping you.

Immigration Lawyers